Sunday, April 30, 2017

PROGRESS, FINALLY! FRAMING HAS STARTED

We were seriously doubting we would close by our new closing, as we just hit 4 months until close and there was still no progress on our home. However, the builder finally started the framing this past week! And they seem to be moving along really quickly. This was so exciting for us as our house is finally starting to look like a HOUSE!

I went by to see the house on Friday on my way home from work, and then for some reason thought I should go back on Saturday on my way home from a friend's house. I was surprised to see they actually made a lot of progress in just one day!

Below are some pictures of the current state of the house. I will try to resist posting again until all of the framing is done!

Friday:


 Saturday:

Wednesday



Countdown: 115 days (3 months and 23 days)

Goodbye for now!