Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Design Inspiration: The Master Ensuite

I am super excited for our new master ensuite which unlike our current ensuite, it is big enough for a double vanity, and even includes a "hamper niche" - maybe that means I will actually throw the laundry in the hamper, instead of in a pile in the corner of the bedroom!

Like our kitchen design, I plan on designing the ensuite mostly in white to create a classic and clean look. We decided not to upgrade to a separate tub and shower because it was way above our budget.

Even though tubs are not the most glamorous, I have seen a few designs with a glass door across half of the bathtub, and I actually think it can look quite high end! We probably won't install a glass door immediately after we take possession, but I am designing with the idea in mind that we will eventually install one. 

Source: HGTV

Below are a few white bathrooms that I am taking inspiration from!


Source: Chango & Co.

Talk to you later!