Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Sold on Gold! White and Gold Kitchens

Silver is classic and timeless, and silver will likely be the most predominant metal used in our new house, but I have to admit.. I am loving this gold trend that's going on right now! The more and more gold kitchens and bathrooms I see, the more I want to scrap my original plans, and go gold! I don't necessarily like the look of gold EVERYTHING, but a mix between gold, white and stainless steel looks great.

Below are a few of my favourite takes on the gold/mixed metal trend!

Source: Caitlin Wilson

Source: Studio McGee

Source: The Ivory Lane

Source: Studio McGee

Source: House & Home

If I was going to incorporate gold in my home. I think I would add it in the cabinet hardware and light fixtures, and leave the appliances and faucet in stainless steel. I also absolutely love calcutta marble, which I think can tie in very well with both gold and silver hardware


What do you think? Are you loving the gold trend? Hating it? Do you have gold decor?