Sunday, May 29, 2016

The Design Plan: The Kitchen Plan

Since the kitchen is the "heart of the home," and where we'll spend the bulk of our upgrade money, I decided to start on our kitchen design plan. I am constantly changing my mind as I see new inspiration! I can't decide if I want to go with a more "traditional" look, or if I prefer a more "modern" vibe. Hopefully I can find a way to mix and match from the different inspiration I am seeing soon. We will have to make some decision in the next few months because I expect we'll have to chose our upgrades this summer.

While we will are planning on using a lot of our upgrade budget in the kitchen, our budget can only go so far... So right now, the marble countertops and farmhouse sink are a bit of a pipe dream, but this plan gives an overall idea of the look i'm going for.

Below are some of my ideas, but I'm sure they will change before we have to make the final decision!




Take care!